Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CMC 2014 Pregame

This weekend is CMC South. I'm looking forward to filling up my schedule book with sessions from your local SoCal MathTwitterBlogSphere agents. My schedule.

In addition, I'll be presenting two sessions at both CMC South and North:

CMC South:
  • Friday at 1:30 p.m., Primrose B
    • Modeling Mathematics Using Problem-Solving Tasks
      • I'll debut a new 3-Act task
  • Saturday at 8:30 a.m., Catalina (Renaissance Hotel) 
    • Get Students Arguing in Math Class with Number Sense Activities
      • Audience arguing (participation) is a must here. 

CMC North (Saturday 12/6/2014):
  • 8:00 a.m. Get Students to Argue Through Number Sense Activities
  • 3:30 p.m. Modeling Mathematics Using Problem-Solving Tasks

CMC, 
1023

No comments:

Post a Comment