- How many Legos are in all those bins?
- How many pieces could I fit in the quart-sized cup for $14.99 ($15)
- If I worked there would I be allowed to build anything I wanted?
- Given an hour, what could I build?
- Am I dreaming?
- Is this a tease?
- ...and so on, you get the idea
How can I incorporate Legos into my classroom to have an awesome learning experience and lesson?
There's my new objective, especially with surface area and volume coming up in my Geometry class.
What question comes to mind for you?