Sunday, October 18, 2015

OCMC Keynote: Tools for Student Thinking

The wonderful people at Orange County Math Council have asked me to be the Keynote speaker tomorrow night, Monday, October 19, 2015.

OCMC is hosting the 2015-16 Math Tech Night in Tustin, CA a la EdCamp Style. Math teachers will have the chance to share with and learn from other teachers their math tech tools, secrets, and favorites.

The title of my Keynote is: Tools for Student Thinking.

I've scheduled my TweetDeck to tweet out parts of my Keynote during the keynote, starting at 5:00 pm (PST). Hopefully you can follow along or tune into the #OCMC15 hashtag at your convenience. I'm really pumped.

Tech,
816


2 comments:

  1. "I've scheduled my TweetDeck to tweet out parts of my Keynote during the keynote, starting at 5:00 pm (PST)."

    Cool move!

    ReplyDelete